Woah, prom season definitely came quickly ...
Let's talk about some looks that are dominating the game.
1. Soft, lived in locks are a must, whether you have long luscious hair or an edgy shorter style. Glam it up with some beautiful smoky makeup, or look more natural with some bold accessories in your hair to make your style pop.
2. Want to dance all night long without having hair down your back? Or are you wearing a prom dress with an amazing ornate back you want to show off? A tousled bun is a great option to compliment your look.
3. The ultimate glam pony (personally, one of my favorite looks)! Rock an edgy and voluminous pony to add some flare in your prom photos.
So now that we have prom favorites settled, let's talk about the gals that will be saying “I do.” Looks inspired by bridal runway trends are using more natural textures and accessories. Veils are slowly becoming obsolete, while flowers and bold pins are becoming more and more popular.
1. Beachy and sultry hair are becoming one. Whether you're wearing an elaborate gown or a simple dress, this look is no way boring.
2. Soft glamour waves. A classic and timeless look.
3. Smooth hair. This simple style makes your dress and makeup the focus, unless you want to add a bold headband. Now that is a gorgeous bride in the making.
4. Last but no least! A twist to the classic French twist. This look will have you looking extra chic, but with some bohemian feels.
Who's ready to try these stunning looks?!
I am!! Let’s play!!